Decision Maker: Cabinet
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
(1)The draft master plan be amended along the lines set out in section 3 of this report:
- to introduce ‘traffic calming’ at the entrance into Knutton from the west of Black Bank Road/ Knutton High Street,
- to introduce flood risk mitigation as part of the development of the Black Bank Road site,
- investment in shop frontages on the High Street,
- footpath and cycleway improvements,
- a reconfiguration of the proposed Acacia Avenue play facilities, and
- a more ambitious range of use and activities of the proposed Village Hall.
(2) A further report be made shortly on the level of funding offered to the Newcastle Town Deal Board which will have a significant bearing on the financial implications to the Borough Council in implementing the proposed investment in Knutton set out in the master plan.
Publication date: 09/06/2021
Date of decision: 09/06/2021
Decided at meeting: 09/06/2021 - Cabinet