Decision Maker: Cabinet
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
That, subject to Planning permission, the Deputy Chief Executive in consultation with the Portfolio Holder, Finance, Town Centres and Growth be authorised to:
· enter into a contract with Morgan Sindall for the construction of the Castle multi-storey car park for a sum of no more than £12m, to commence in August 2023
· enter into a contract with Morgan Sindall to carry out enabling and infrastructure works across the car park and wider Ryecroft site for a sum of no more than £1m,
· commence the associated process of Traffic Regulation Order consultation
· note the car parks that will be closed and disposed of for housing in accordance with an updated Asset Management Plan Strategy to be published in the Autumn of 2023.
· Complete all legal documentation to finalise land assembly.
Publication date: 06/06/2023
Date of decision: 06/06/2023
Decided at meeting: 06/06/2023 - Cabinet